The focus of this small-group tour is on Northern Lapland area, and we travel by minivan. We start with a meeting about the tour of the day. You will get a short briefing about current weather conditions, Aurora forecasts and about our destination of the day.
Northern Lights are always unpredictable and there is no guarantee that we will find them every night. However, we give you the best possible chance
to experience and photograph these mystical wonders of the Arctic area. What sets us apart from other tour providers is a genuine determination of finding the Northern Lights. With us you are a member of an exclusive team led by a professional photography guide. Simply put, we are real Aurora hunters and rely on the following to succeed in our mission:
- background research into local weather and Aurora forecasts
- live information feed coming direct into our minivan
- local knowledge of all the best viewing spots
- willingness to go the extra mile – or a hundred miles – to find the Aurora
During the night, we normally go to 2-3 different locations which are always chosen according to local weather conditions and photographic opportunities. This means that if we have a clear sky and a possibility to see the Aurora 100 km away, we will take the chance and drive you there.
We have made the effort in finding the best locations in every direction for witnessing the amazing Northern Lights. When arriving to the first location, our guide, a professional photographer, will help you to prepare your camera for Northern Lights photography. Then we are ready for the show of a lifetime!
Why choose this tour?
- We are the First and Original Aurora hunting and photography tour operator in Rovaniemi, Lapland – > We are now bringing this expertise to Levi also!
- Real Aurora hunting with professional team of photographers
- Professional instructions how to set up your own camera for night-time photography
- Knowledge of the best locations situated around Levi
- The most exclusive service - everything is included in price