Beyond Arctic terms & conditions
Last update 25th May 2018
1. General termsBy participating in or booking Beyond Arctic programs or any related products or services you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. The prices and services offered by Beyond Arctic are described in the specific program descriptions for each service separately. Language used during all our services is English.
2. Booking and confirmationOnce Beyond Arctic Oy has confirmed your booking the contract is made between Beyond Arctic and you. On Internet bookings, you will receive a confirmation of your booking to your email.
3. CancellationsIn case of cancellation, you need to contact Beyond Arctic as soon as possible via email or phone. We will cancel your booking as we receive your request.
15 days prior to program – 10 % of the reservation held as a charge
2-14 days prior to program – 50 % of the reservation held as a charge
0 - 24 hours prior to program – 100% of the reservation held as a charge
In case of illness your reservation will be refunded after you have sent us a valid medical certificate. You have to deliver the certificate to Beyond Arctic via email at the latest 14 days after cancellation of the booking.
Beyond Arctic has the right to cancel the program if the minimum count of participants specified in excursion description is not reached.
4. PaymentWe accept most common credit/debit cards and cash money (euro). The prices given by Beyond Arctic include VAT according to the taxation laws of Finland. Beyond Arctic reserves the right to change the prices if any extra costs occur.
5. Group reservationsIf you need to make a group reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. LiabilityDuring the expeditions and tours Beyond Arctic follows appropriate health and safety regulations in accordance with laws and regulations as applicable in Finland. Standard guidelines recommended to practice in different program services are followed always when delivering services. Beyond Arctic can only be held liable for injuries and material damages during the delivery of the service that are caused by negligence of the company or employees or already broken equipment. Beyond Arctic cannot be held responsible for any accidental injuries or damages that are inhered under the customer's travel insurance.
During the expeditions and tours, we sometimes may use oil lamps or build an open fire. Beyond Arctic cannot be held responsible for any injuries or damaged valuables caused by fire or any other hot objects or oil lamps. By taking part to our programs you understand these risks.